You can download the fonts we use in our comps here.
You can use these templates to auto generate all sizes of our grid, right from Sketch. Follow the steps below to install and use the template.
- Download the template file
- Unzip the file
- Open the resulting .sketch file in Sketch
- Go to File > Save as Template... and save the file
Now you can open the template for any new project by going to File > New From Template.
Craft is the best system for distributing design elements to all designers in our group. If you use symbols from the Craft library in your designs, you can automatically update your files when changes are made to the library. To follow the installation steps below, make sure you already have Craft installed on your computer.
- Download the .library file
- Place the file whenever you want to store it on your computer
- Open Sketch and click on the Library icon in the Craft bar
- Click "Import Library" and select the "EDesign_Library.library" folder
- To update to new versions of the library, make sure that the .library file is named "EDesign_Library.library", is in the same location, and that all old versions of the file are deleted.